What is White Tantric Yoga?
"The goal of white tantra is to strengthen your relationship with yourself."
White Tantra is a solo practice combining yoga and meditation. The goal of white tantra is to strengthen your relationship with yourself. Kundalini Yoga practitioners believe that White Tantric is an ancient group meditation technique that can help you remove profound subconscious obstacles and heal yourself physically and mentally.
The term "White Tantra" refers to the expansion of one's energy in the form of positive vibrations. One's energy field emits these vibrations. The power of White Tantra is amplified by connecting it to positive thought and desired wavelengths. To enable male youngsters in ancient India to use energy in their bodies, the "White Tantra" or "Grandfather of Hatha Yoga" was taught to them early. In the past, female youngsters were also taught how to apply energy direction according to their nature, though it was not called "White Tantra" then.
What does White Tantric Yoga Entail?
Tantra Yoga in White Tantric Yoga is a type of Tantra Yoga. You should keep in mind that this isn't about sex. White Tantric Yoga helps you break through subconscious barriers, allowing you to live a more fulfilling life. You can get rid of a lot of the mental baggage you've been carrying in a short time.
You can have a better knowledge of yourself by doing so, and your life can change if you see and act on each moment with clarity. Your mind, body, and soul may work in one. This is the road to personal independence and awareness, and it will help you achieve tremendous success in all aspects of your life. Furthermore, proponents claim that it works quickly; one day of White Tantric Yoga is believed to be equivalent to a year of meditation alone, and the effects can endure up to 40 days.
What are the Key Aspects of White Tantra?
The importance of the body and its energies is acknowledged by the white tantra. Physical contact or sexual practices are not required to progress on this path. Given below are the key aspects of white tantra practice.
- Usually a solitary practice, however, it can also be done in a group.
- Discipline and tenacity are required. It all begins with awareness (breathing) and bodywork.
- The goal is to purify both the mind and the body. A spiritual path that leads to ego transcendence.
- Breathing exercises, mantras, mudras, yantras, and visualization are used in meditations and rituals.
- (Kundalini) Energy is being awakened, transformed, and connected to the 3rd eye and crown.
- Concentrate on awareness, rejuvenation, and healing.
How to Start White Tantra Practice?
It's your first time practicing White Tantra Yoga. Here are some suggestions to help you get ready.
1- Head Covering and Dress in White.
According to Kundalini's philosophy, white extends your electromagnetic field. You will be grounded, protected from negative energy, and boost your luminosity with a robust auric field. As previously stated, covering your head concentrates energy on the third eye, which increases insight.
2 - Consider using a Meditation Cushion.
You'll spend the entire day sitting on your office chair or any couch or floor. For that reason, the knees and back may be sore. A mat, sheepskin, and blanket will be required for deep relaxation between meditations.
3 - Water is Essential to Your Health.
In yoga, it's critical to be hydrated at all times. When practicing yoga, you are likely to be meditating and chanting. Before, during, and after your workout, drink plenty of water.
What is the White Tantra Yoga Position?
Lotus pose is a white tantra yoga position. Following are the steps to do the lotus pose.
- Sit on the floor with your legs in front of you, bent at the knees.
- Wrap your index and middle fingers around each foot's big toe.
- Slowly stretch your arms and legs while maintaining your balance on your sacrum.
- If you can, try to straighten your legs completely. Don't try to force it.
- Maintain your balance by keeping your eyes open and focusing on a spot in front of you.
- You'll be leaning back around 30 degrees in the final position. Keep your back as straight as possible.
- Once you've gotten into the position, hold it while breathing normally or practicing Breath of Fire.
- When you're finished, bend your knees and lower your legs to the ground.
- If you are unable to hold your big toe as described above, you can simply clasp your feet.
- The Lotus Pose lasts between 5 seconds and 3 minutes in White Tantra Yoga.
Here are some of the benefits of practicing Lotus Pose
- Increase your sexual potency.
- The Sex Chakra is open and balanced.
- Sexual energy is channeled up the spine to be utilized by the higher centers.
- Beneficial to the digestive system.
- It is beneficial to the back and spine.
- Aids in the detoxification and cleansing of the body.
Are you single?
Don't worry. White tantra is solo practice. It has some close-eye meditation. In most cases, it is done as group meditation. You sit in long lines facing each other and practice it in pairs. It creates a tantric bulletproof weave that casts a net of transformation deep into each person's mind and allows the White Tantric magic to unfold.
It doesn't matter if you have a companion or not, or whether they are male or female. You will be guided intuitively to a large group of other soloists if you arrive alone. In White Tantra, the focus is on purifying and refining the heart in order to achieve eternal love.
Give It a Try
White Tantra is regarded as a straight and quick path to spiritual development and, ultimately, self-realization or spiritual enlightenment. Yogic practices are used in White Tantra to bypass or conquer dark aspects of our psyche. It may bring those aspects into consciousness, but it doesn't have the purpose of actualizing or realizing them. Physical health, purity, and well-being are essential for spiritual progress, so work on the body is equally crucial.
Tantra has so many benefits beyond our thoughts. It would be best if you practiced it. By subscribing to OmidLife, you can practice it most efficiently. OmidLife is a global holistic platform that connects you with yoga and meditation teachers and experts from around the globe. By joining the platform, you can take courses of your choice and benefit from them while sitting at home.
Start today and achieve success in your personal and professional lives.