Awakening Female Pleasure
Module 1.1 My Personal Journey & Introduction to the Course
Module 1.2 Types of Orgasms
Module 1.3 Yin & Yang & Arousing of Female Sexual Energy
Module 2.1 Yoga and Orgasms
Module 2.2 Yoga Practice: Personal Experience
Module 2.3 Pre-Practice Yoga Theory
Module 2.4 Explanation of Yoga Practice
Module 2.5 Yoga Practice
Module 2.6 Yoga for Opening the Heart
Module 2.7 Limiting Programs and Self-Suggestions
Module 2.8 Practice to Let Go
Module 3.1 Explanation of Yoni Yoga Practice
Module 3.2 Yoni Yoga Personal Experience
Module 3.3 Yoni Yoga Practice
Module 3.4 Connecting Sexual Energy with Love Energy
Module 4.1 Loving My Body Personal Experience and Recommendations
Module 4.2 Loving Your Body Practice
Module 4.3 Benefits of Breast Massage
Module 4.4 Breast Massage Personal Experience
Module 4.5 Breast Massage Practice
Module 5.1 Releasing Inhibitions
Module 5.2 Sensual Dance Personal Experience
Module 5.3 Sensual Dance Practice
Module 5.4 Sensual Dance Practice Tips from Miss Redina
Module 5.5 Sensual Dance Choreography
Module 6.1 Surrendering to the Depth of a Man
Module 6.2 It is in Giving that We Receive
Module 6.3 Yoni Massage Personal Experience and Recommendations
Module 7.1 Whole-Body Orgasms
Module 7.2 Guiding Sexual Energy
Module 7.3 From Sex to Superconsciousness!
Module 8.1 Integrating Sensuality into Daily Life
Module 8.2 Daily Life Practice
Module 8.3 Practice to Release Tension
Module 8.4 Conclusion: Relaxation is Who You Truly Are
I’m Karolin Tsarski.
I took my first tantra course in 2008 and have been on a deep personal sexual awakening journey since then. I have studied traditional tantra as well as sexual tantra.
In 2019, I participated in the International Academy of Sex Research conference presenting the case study I did on myself on self-induced whole-body energetic orgasms without genital stimulation on the body’s hormonal levels as compared to physically stimulated orgasms.
In 2022 a scientific article was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine about my personal case study with reaching energetic orgasms. Read the original article here.
I have a master’s degree in couple and sex therapy. I wrote my thesis on orgasms, combining tantric and Taoist knowledge with science, and also presented my courses and their effectiveness to deepen sexual satisfaction, and received an evaluation of 10/10 for the thesis.
I have written a book “What do women want (in bed)?”, which has been published in Estonian and is soon to be published in English.
8-week engaging course with 2 live online masterclasses with Karolin
- Those who wish can share the experience of the previous week. You can ask questions both directly and in advance if you prefer to remain anonymous.
- Access to all lectures
- Access to theory-related practice videos
- Recommended homework guidelines
- 2 recurring live masterclasses every four weeks/1 month
- Live sessions are flexible and the client can choose when to take the session from a few options every month.
Who is this course for?
- You are not sexually very experienced and wish to get to know yourself better.
- You are in a committed relationship but have lost passion and pleasure.
- You have various sexual experiences, but feel, that you haven't felt deep satisfaction.
- You have had emotionally challenging sexual experiences or traumas, and wish to safely reconnect to your body and sexuality.
- You are curious and wish to expand your sexual pleasure.
Why is it important?
If your sexual energy doesn't flow freely, it's possible that you become numb and anorgasmic (not experience orgasm) or even feel pain during sex. We may have difficulties in setting boundaries and expressing our needs and wishes. Our self-confidence and energy levels drop and we don't feel sexual. In this situation it is difficult to attract a partner or maintain such an important dimension of a relationship if you are in one.
In our society male sexuality is prevalent and it is common that the natural expression of female sexuality is suppressed and we have taken on more male expression of sexuality to achieve recognition and acceptance. This disconnection to our natural feminine sexuality can have an impact on all aspects of our life.
What will you get from this course?
Physical intimacy and pleasure
- Increase body awareness
- Take your sexuality to the next level and learn to experience deeper satisfaction
- Learn to experience and guide the movement of sexual energy
Self-confidence and connection with yourself
- Connect deeper with yourself and your sexual energy
- Learn to express your sensuality freely
- Learn to connect to your feminine essence, empowering you with lifeforce
Peace of mind and inner clarity
- Learn to be present
- Learn to focus on yourself and deepen relaxation
- Learn to let go of stress and anxiety
Healing and emotional balance
- Learn to let go of emotional and intimate blockages
- Learn to let go of shame, guilt, low self-esteem, and negative body image
- Balance your emotions, increase energy and creativity
About the teacher
I have been on a long personal journey looking for a connection with my sexual energy. I share my journey, insights, and practices, so you too could feel feminine desire, deep bliss, and orgastic experiences. Working with sexual energy changed my life. It has improved my physical health and brought my emotional and mental wellbeing into balance. It has improved my self-confidence and positive outlook on life, making life more fulfilling generally. Being connected to feminine essence gives the energy to enjoy the moment and also focus on working towards goals.
- In 2008 I participated in my first tantra course
- In 2015 I co-founded a yoga school where we teach a thorough 5-year program based on tantra philosophy and tantra yoga practice
- Since 2017 I have given conscious sexuality workshops
- In 2019 I participated in the International Academy of Sex Research conference where I presented the impact of energetic orgasms on hormone levels
- In 2021 my first book "What do Women Want (in Bed)" was published
- In 2022 I received a Master's degree in Couple and Sexual Therapy with my dissertation on orgasms receiving 100% of the total mark
- I have given yoga and sexual education courses in Estonia, Finland, and Columbia, and also I have given courses in prisons as well as high-schools
1. Module 1 Introduction & my personal journey towards deeper sexuality
- My personal journey from blocked sexuality to awakening orgastic potential
- Different kinds of orgasms
- Differences between masculine and feminine sexual energies. Respecting, acknowledging, and accepting expression of sexual energy.
2. Module 2 Yoga, letting go, coming to presence
- Foundations of tantric yoga, its physical, energetical, emotional, and mental impacts
- Yoga practice as the basis for deep sexuality
- Yoga practices to awaken, expand and guide sexual energy
- Becoming aware of mental programming & practice relaxing and letting go
- Yoga practice for opening the heart
- You will understand the deep connection between yoga and sexuality
- You will be able to awaken and expand your sexual energy, sense it deeper and guide to reach whole-body orgasms
- You will have increased awareness to notice blockages and limitations, which stop you from enjoying yourself
- You will be able to be more at the moment and let go of the unnecessary
Module 3: Awakening sexual energy
- Connecting deeply to your sexual energy through pelvic muscle practice
- Sensing and awakening energy in your yoni
- Self-massage techniques to awaken sexual energy
- Connecting sexual energy with heart energy
- You will know to awaken your sexual energy and do practices, which increase sensitivity in the vagina and change sexual experiences more pleasurable and deeper.
Module 4. Creating a harmonious relationship with your body
- Awareness and relationship with your body, your yoni, and accepting your body
- Breast massage- healing massage for breasts to awaken energies on a heart level, accepting breasts, increasing sensitivity and sensuality in the breasts
- Accept your body and drop comparison to feel beautiful, sexy, and relaxed.
Module 5. Expressing your sexuality
- Releasing shame, guilt, and sexual embarrassment to learn to express sexual energy freely
- Sensual dance teacher Miss Redina's tips, movements, and choreography for sensual dance practice
- You have the courage and confidence to express your sensuality and sexuality without embarrassment, guilt, and shame and to do it also with a partner in a sexual context.
Module 6: Deepening connection with your partner
- Differences of giving from surrender and giving of obligation
- Pleasure vs pain in the vagina
- Giving and receiving
- You will understand the main differences between feminine and masculine sexual energy expression, your needs as a woman, and the attitude you can take as a woman to deepen the connection with your partner.
Module 7. Whole-body orgasms
- How to expand physical pleasure to subtle planes
- Moving sexual energy throughout the whole body
- Practices to reach whole-body orgasms
- Awareness of sexual energy
- You will know to awaken, feel and guide sexual energy throughout the body
Module 8: Better sex and daily life quality
- Daily life connection to sexuality
- Celebrating pleasure in daily life
- Making each moment orgastic
- Accepting pleasure in daily life
- Practice to let go of tensions accumulated in daily life
- More relaxed and pleasurable daily life and sexuality